We often don’t realize everything we’re involved with until we lay it out in front of us so every month for your sake and mine I will be sharing a peak into the catalog of my projects.
- Hosting five podcasts for authors.
- Hosting two shows for business owners.
- Hosting three of my own shows.
- Writing a book which you can read as it is compiled by visiting Long Forks Book in the page menu above.
- Recording live shows every week: Starting this Monday (February 20, 2012) I’ll be recording an episode of the Be A Better Husband Podcast live from 11am-Noon Central every week. You can see the full schedule of my live shows at http://www.TakePermission.com/live including interviews with Jon Acuff and Rory Vaden on March 5th. I hope you can join me for some live shows. You can see the live recording schedule by visting our live broadcast page.
If you’d like to talk about how I can help you create a podcast or audio product you can reach me by clicking here.
Click any of the artwork to enlarge it…
- In The Loop With Andy Andrews – In production
- Learning To See With Ian Morgan Cron (artwork will be updated) – February 2012
- If God is Real…with Jennie Allen – March 2012
- The Love and Respect Show with Dr. Emerson Eggerichs – February 2012
- The Thriving Dentist Show with Gary Takacs – In production
- The NonConformist Family Show – In production
- Conversations with Pete Wilson – March 2012
- Be A Better Husband Podcast – In production
- The Unofficial Linchpin Podcast – In production
- The Natural Childbirth Show – In production
Have you considered telling your readers what you’re working on? Do you think it’s a good or bad idea?