Nozbe (affiliate link) has become my go to tool for project management and managing my to do list thanks to a recommendation from my friend Michael Hyatt. I interviewed the founder of Nozbe (affiliate link) this week. Michael Sliwinski is also the creator of Productive Magazine. Check out both tools for making you more productive in 2012.
Listen to my interview with Michael…
Running Time: 50 Minutes
- GTD Task and project manager
- Integrates with Google Calendar
- Send notes and tasks via email – add lengths, times to specific tasks for specific projects
Productive Magazine – PDF magazine, iPad App
- How do you get access to these people?
- Why did you create Nozbe?
- What’s NOZEBE mean?
- What’s coming up for Nozebe?
- How many times did you think it was going to fail?
- What are you going to do with the opportunity
- What order did your projects come? Nozbe / Productive! App
2012 will be a big year for Nozbe users but Michael can’t tell us what it is…yet! May is the target date for release.
- Version 1.0 of desktop application
- Android app
1st half of the year
- iPad app update
- iPhone app update