This is a hard episode to write a synopsis for. Alex and I were all over the place but everywhere we went was fun to listen to. Alex is 29 and for all of his experience in life he has felt like working at The Domino Project has reprogrammed him in great ways. Alex wears the label of Linchpin proudly and has produced/shipped a lot of content for The Domino Project. Things like the beautiful Media Kit as well as the Poke the Box workbook.
Here are some of the bullet points from our conversation. Please send us feedback on the episode in the comments section below or just say something nice about us on iTunes.
– Turn around books in 14 weeks
– More successful by developing the tribes ourselves
– Traditional publishers served booksellers.
– The things we’re doing are different for the author.
– I helped bring the price down to $1 on the Kindle edition of Poke the Box
– Create your opportunities.
– The new Domino Project model rewards/helps creators and audiences better than ever before.
– Their Domino Project reading list
– You have to focus on the people driving the industry – Creator and tribes
– We’re all taking our own advice
– We’re all on the same page
– Steven Pressfield has a new book coming out on The Domino Project. – Being a good team member is something he’s very proud of.
– They delivered on promises
– You find and create these communities yourself
– PressPausePlay.com Seth Godin featured in the movie
Find Alex at:
If you have some thoughts on this episode you can:
– Call in feedback to 605-610-UASK (8275)
– Email me at [email protected] .
– Leave a comment by clicking on the title of this episode and looking at the bottom of the page.