Fill in the blank. “Don’t be motivated by _____________.”
I disagree with whatever you wrote. If it gets me up at 5am I don’t care what it is.
I got up at 5am today because…
- I was afraid that I wasn’t going to complete a project.
- I want to be home by 5pm because my wife NEEDS me home.
- I can be very unproductive so it’s better to get my unproductive time out of the way by 8am so I’m out of excuses.
- I get a better parking spot at 6am.
- I’m not a jerk to my wife and kids when they wake up (I am usually very impatient and want to get to work around the time they wake up).
- There are virtually no distractions this early in the morning other than the ones I create.
- All successful people I respect get up early.
Back to work…