1. Their last post didn’t get a good response
2. They aren’t looking for ideas to write about
3. They have too many ideas to write about
4. They are more worried about their theme than their content
5. They realize no one is reading
Here’s how to keep blogging…
1. Don’t write to get responses, write to give great content.
2. Subscribe to other blogs of people who write better than you do to get ideas.
3. Reading and writing are opposites. Stop reading, start writing.
4. No one cares that much about your theme. It’s an excuse. Write.
5. When people do start reading will you have content for them?