I’m constantly setting up one on one meetings. I spend a lot of time in my inbox so I’ve found Assistant.to is a great way for me to schedule those meetings. It’s as simple as this.
1. Connect the service to your gmail account
2. Compose a new message (including messages in an existing email thread)
3. Choose a meeting day, length and location.
4. Send the email.
Assistant.to does the rest for you
A few other details of interest:
– Gives the recipient the chance to see the meetings times in their own time zone.
– Your recipient doesn’t have to use Google Calendar or Gmail.
– You can choose three meeting days but they must be adjacent. Example July 7,8,9 but not July 7,8,10
– Every meeting request email includes a link to reschedule the meeting if necessary.
– You can make any chances you want to the existing meeting inside your calendar.