In the world of pawn shops…
- Good economy = more people buy
- Bad economy = more people sell
- Great margins
- Both sides (seller/buyer) like you
- Low overhead
- You can be human and flex on prices…everyone loves a great deal
- You can give your customers what they want
- Relationships matter
Step back from your desk…look at the computer and ask yourself these questions:
1. Is this business ready for good and bad economies?
2. How good are my margins and how can I make them even better?
3. Do my customers like me after they buy from me?
4. Do I spend money on things that don’t help my customers?
5. Am I losing customers b/c of my pricing structure?
6. Do I have something that people with $50 and $5000 can buy?
7. Do I have relationships with my customers?