Blogging Pro Chris Garrett – Expert In Helping Others
“The best future available to us is a future where you contribute your true self and your best work. Are you up for that?” – Linchpin
You’re going to want to learn more from Chris if you’re hearing him for the first time so head over to Chrisg.com where he’s got some awesome goodies for you like – “Creating Killer Flagship Content & Authority Alliances”
“Rather than let fear dictate our actions we should instead seek to grow our comfort zones and experiences so we are better able to handle situations that come up.
- Seth Godin writes a lot about giving yourself permission, when did you give yourself permission to become a blogging authority?
- “You have been brainwashed by school and by the system into believing that your job is to do your job and follow instructions. It’s not, not anymore.”
What were the things you did to grow your influence?
- “Everyone has a little voice inside of their head that’s angry and afraid. That voice is the resistance—your lizard brain—and it wants you to be average (and safe)”
What were you afraid of when you were first starting your career as a blogger?
What are you afraid of now?
- The idea of a Linchpin is someone who is unique and therefore indispensable.
Is there still space in blogging for new Linchpins? New voices?
- Who influences you on-line and how do you keep growing when you’re an authority in a given field?