- How long after you were married did you two decide you were open to having children?
- At what point were you introduced to the idea of natural childbirth?
- How did you view childbirth up till that point in time?
- Where did you learn what you needed to know to feel comfortable experiencing natural childbirth?
- What surprised you most about what you learned about natural childbirth? Did you find any of it hard to believe?
- How did you or did you communicate your goal of having a natural childbirth to those closest to you?
- What did you think when your wife said she wanted to give birth with no pain medication?
- What were your main motivations for going for this Nikki?
- Did you reconsider as it came closer?
- You’ve got the attention of a woman who wants to be a mom or is pregnant…what do you want them to know about natural childbirth?
- You’ve got the attention of a woman how’s had a c-section or a more common medicated birth, epidural, pitocin etc. What do you want her to know about natural childbirth?
- What role do you think pain medication and c-sections should have in birth?