Running Time: 48:34
- We can change the way people look at going to the dentist
- Where is there opportunity for dentists to do art?
- Technical answer – The very best dentists are artists
- Behavioral answer – It’s about changing a person’s life
- “I’ve never met someone who had no art in them, though it’s buried sometimes. Markets are crying out. We need you to stand up and be remarkable.”
- The $59 hotel beats the $400 hotel because of Dana in Kansas.
- “You can train yourself to matter.” How do dentists do that?
- Believe the work you do matters.
- Gary says nice stuff about me
If you have some thoughts on this episode you can:
– Call in feedback to 615-200-TAKE (8253)
– Email me at [email protected].
– Leave a comment by clicking on the title of this episode and looking at the bottom of the page.