Evernote is the best digital tool available for storing ideas, documents and notes across multiple devices. If you want to get the most out of Evernote then you’ll want to know the easiest ways to get information into your Evernote notebooks.Siri doesn’t have a great reputation but the more you use it the smarter it gets. When Siri is working well it can save you a tremendous amount of time. In this video you’ll learn how to create Evernote notes using Siri. It’s the fastest way to create an Evernote on an iPhone in my experience.
Add Tags For Massive Productivity
If you rely on tags like I do for making Evernote more powerful then you can also add tags when creating Evernote notes using Siri. Watch the video below for some important nuances if you do want to tag the notes you create using Siri. It’s easy if you know the rules but you’ll want to know them to make it work.
Here are the steps to creating an Evernote note using Siri.
- Find your Evernote account email address.
On the Mac desktop app menu go to Evernote – Account Info.
- Add that email address as an iPhone contact.
Tell Siri “Open Contacts” to open your Contacts app.
Manually add the email address.
Name the contact “Evernote” as a first name with no last name.
- Speak your email subject with tag and text
- Say “Send an email to Evernote”
- Siri will ask you for a subject to the email.
- Say the subject line of the email including “hashtag blogpost” if you want to add the tag “blogpost” to the note. You can obviously choose your own tags for your note creation.
- Siri will then ask for the text of the email.
- Siri will ask you to approve the email – Reply with “Send” if it’s correct.