Running time: 30:00
Right-click here to download the episode or listen on your mobile device
- What were expectations for having kids when you got married?
- How quickly did they change?
- How did you react in the beginning (to the problem and to your wife)?
- How did the way you dealt with the issue change over time?
- Why is it so hard for men to handle this area well? (Assuming most don’t)
- What do you do differently now?
- How has dealing with infertility hurt your marriage?
- How has dealing with infertility helped your marriage?
- What do husbands need to know – assuming they’re just starting to try to have kids but may not even know the issue is coming?
Aaron and his wife’s blog – hopefulforahandful.com
If you have some thoughts on this episode you can:
– Call in feedback to 615-200-TAKE (8253)
– Email me at