Update: John and I gave away the free Dripps codes already but I do hope you get it in the Mac App Store because it’s awesome.
If you use a Mac then you need to get this tool. It’s perfect for uploading screenshots and most any other file to your Dropbox folder and automatically gives you a URL to share the file. I interviewed the creator of the app John Saddington about why he made it, what it does and how you can get a copy for FREE.
What does it do?
My interview with Dripps Creator John Saddington
Where can you get it?
Who needs this app?
- If you use a Mac and need to take a screenshot and share it with someone.
- If you want to share a file, any file, with someone.
- If you’ve wasted time uploading files via FTP to share with one person.
- If you want to track how many click on your uploaded file links.
- If you use Dropbox and want to make it even more powerful.
- If you’re smart.
You want a free copy of Dripps?
Listen to the audio interview above and do the two things we talk about so you can earn one of three free copies of Dripps!