Audio version of this post:[audio:http://traffic.libsyn.com/andytraub/humanvsbusiness.mp3]
If your business isn’t thriving it might be because you’re too professional. Yeah, you can be too professional and not human enough. Listen to the post below and you’ll hear what I mean.
1. Humans use names, businesses don’t.
2. Humans can be trusted, businesses are too large to be trusted.
3. Humans can make mistakes and people will forgive, when you’re a business people want their money back.
4. Humans build long term relationships that aren’t based on price alone.
5. Humans connect on an emotional level, businesses don’t have emotions.
Do you agree with my five reasons to be human? Do you have any examples of this being true in your experience in business? Tell me in the comments section below so I know if I’m crazy or right.