Post 1 of 26 of The Self-Publishing Series
Here’s where to find time.
- Get up earlier…then write
- Turn off the television…then write
- Lock yourself in a room, even if it’s the bathroom…then write. (There’s a seat in there, I guarantee it.)
- While you’re waiting for your kids to get done with practice, leave school or come home at night…then write
- Tell your spouse to take the kids out of the house and feed them…then write
- Create raw words
- Read great writers
- Let others critique your words
- Scrivener (20% off if you use the coupon code SELFPUBLISHING)
- Mac computer
Make your life easier, get every post sent to your inbox by clicking here.
This is the first of 26 posts about self-publishing. What other questions do you have about self-publishing? Leave one below.