My friend Stu McLaren is in the middle of what is sure to be a successful launch of a product or community where he teaches people how to build and maintain a membership site. The largest selling point to membership sites for the creators is recurring revenue. It’s the holy grail of commerce.
Netflix, Dropbox, Costco, Basecamp, Amazon (Amazon Prime); these companies have stability because they have recurring subscribers or people who pay to just be able to walk in the door and start shopping.
Why Would You Offer Hourly Coaching?
I love recurring revenue, and there are a few sources of it in my business, so why would I offer to coach by the hour? Why would anyone offer to coach by the hour?
If your entire business is based on hourly coaching, you’re exposing yourself to tremendous risk. That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t offer it, though.
I’m opening coaching spots for entrepreneurs that want to grow their platform and influence. You should consider offering hourly coaching for some of the same reasons.
Positive Outcomes From Hourly Coaching
- You learn the most common needs of your audience.
- You build deeper relationships with your most loyal tribe members.
- One on one coaching yields better results than taking an on-line course.
- Accountability is what they’re paying for, and one on one coaching is the best tool to provide it.
- Relationships bring energy.
- The unparalleled satisfaction of seeing someone else succeed directly because of your advice.
- It makes entrepreneurship less lonely.
- It’s easy to do no matter where you are or where they are.
- It requires no travel.
- You can develop products based on the systems you teach your clients and make those into digital products.
- You can build an on-line membership site from the coaching clients.
- The client brings the questions, so you don’t have to prepare content.
- Tools like Slack make offering support and guidance easier than ever for coaches.
How To Start Working With Me
Click to see if there are any slots left.