According to the Internet Live Stats site, at the time this article was written, over 3 billion 100 million people were using the internet. This means around 40% of the world population currently has a web connection today, compared to only one percent which was the official figure recorded in 1995. And the increase has been an impressive one, nonetheless. If in 2005 the first billion was reached, only five years later there were two billion Internet users worldwide. And only 4 years later, the third billion figure was achieved; in other words, the majority of people are used to gaining access to the internet form their computers, phones, tablets, or any other technology mediums currently made available.
So the novelty factor is pretty much gone, leaving room for the more refined internet search and use of search engines and web site content. Web surfers need specific content that can help them in their endeavors of completing tasks, making money, or gaining knowledge. Hence, the necessity for more step to step guides and niche-based web sites that can perfectly cater to the customized search needs of users.
How To Create A Blog With Millions Of Visitors
- Pick your platform carefully. Let us assume you are interested in creating a poker niche blog, as the gambling industry is a billion dollar one growing constantly. Take advantage of new players thirsty for information and news and do not undermine the curiosity and need to stay updated that advanced players are also known to express.
- Pick a unique theme so you can ensure the fact that your blog is not going to turn in just another “3 at the price of 1” blogs out there most visitors will avoid.
- Pick your domain name so it resonates with your poker based content and select the best hosting possible.
- Obtain the professional, but at the same time fun-inviting design you need for your blog. If you are creating a Texas Holdem step by step guide type of a blog, you will need to create a genuine encyclopedia for the game. Everything starting with the most basic play rules to the most hidden ins and outs of the game, its history, its most recent variants, the best places to play at online and offline should be hosted on your blog.
- Use your logic and start chronologically when writing the history of the game. Find inspiration for game rules and tips on specialized poker rooms online, like the Ladbrokes Poker web site. Write compelling content like the one you can find in the “Games – How to Play Poker” section of the site; Speed Poker, cash games, poker hands, multi table games, sit and go tournaments, and even side casino games are all part of these step-by-step guides that poker players there find valuable.
- You can specialize your blog in a wide array of themes: review the best welcome bonus deals for poker rooms online, the biggest progressive jackpots for sit ‘n’ go tournaments, the biggest bonuses and VIP rewards or loyalty points, and so on. Take a look at the diverse selection of bonuses and promotions belonging to one of the biggest gambling brands on the planet – Ladbrokes – and get all the inspiration you need.