- Light weight so it’s easy to carry in your bag
- You can keep your existing case on if it’s slim enough
- Designed specifically for Apple keyboard and fits iPads extremely well
- Works for all tablet models
- Multiple viewing angles
- Includes pads to make iPad air models fit better
- Collapses to become just a stand, holding iPad at a good angle to interact with the screen
- Wacom Bamboo stylus is a solid partner & storage space is built into the stand
- Overpriced by about $10 based on build materials.
- Leaves residue on iPad keyboard if you remove it multiple times
- Limited color choices (one)
BUY or PASS?
1. If you already have an Apple keyboard and want to use it more often,
2. Want great viewing angles
3. Want a stand to use but still use your existing case then it’s a great stand. I use the Kavaj iPad case that I do not like to take off so this case is perfect for me and my iPad case.
You can get the NimblStand system at NimblStand.com
I was given this unit by the manufacturer in exchange for a fair and honest review.