It might work, it might not work – That is the core of growth.
- Why They Don’t Fail Anymore
- They are better at choosing opportunities b/c they’ve failed a lot already
- They get better opportunities
- They get pitched all the time
- They run with people that are doing great stuff
- They make better opportunities
- Test group inside Facebook – Hyatt changed the name of the course, the flow of the course, the artwork.
- They know what their audience wants based on the content they put out and the feedback they get. Free guides, download numbers, the number of comments.
- They refine
- They make it better
- They offer different levels
- Re-releasing my Evernote course but it will be more specifically built for content creators
- They’ve learned what their audience wants – GUIDE – http://www.takepermission.com/freeguides
- Why They Do Still Fail
- Guillebeau – You didn’t see my failures, that’s why they were failures. They faded away.
- They don’t go all in so they don’t lose it all – Tim Ferriss as an investor, TV show, created but didn’t get distribution.
- They’re failure is inside their organization. They don’t hit their targets. Even their “failures” would be good enough for most of us.
- They fail then tweak for the next launch
- Seth Godin’s big book – lost money
- Re-releasing a new one, but won’t lose money this time
- They tweak during their failure
- If they’re not succeeding, they make adjustments
- They have enough strength to turn the wheel midstream
- They have a longer play than you and I do
Webinars leading up to a launch of my newest product. If you’re on my email list you’ll be notified of the upcoming classes, if not, go to http://www.takepermission.com/subscribe
That will help you write more blog posts, record more podcasts, create more videos, write more books, build more products, become a content creation machine, all with one tool.
- Did a survey a few months ago asking for what people wanted me to teach on
- Took those top answers and added some headline magic to make them appealing – Shout out to Ray Edwards and CopyWriting Academy.
- Sent out a survey – 4200
- Almost 600 clicks
- Around 300 responses