Masterminds are all the rage right now. They’ve gone from “What’s a mastermind?” to “How can I get into one?” They’re mainstream because people speak so highly of their influence.
Some masterminds are life-changing. Other masterminds are a scam.
How can you tell the difference?
Should you join one?
Should you start one?
Where can you find help so you take part in a successful mastermind?
You’re in the right place.
Things To Consider When Starting A Mastermind
- Siloed or diverse
- Mix gender or single gender
- Paid or free
- Process of starting
- Leadership or democracy
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly activities
- Personal and business?
- Paying each other for services?
- In-person or virtual or mix?
- Facebook Group
- Problems you will face
- Lack of attendance
- Dominant members
- Chatty members
- Non-action takers
- Graduating members
- Asking members to leave
- What it won’t do for you & What it can do for you
- Won’t take action for you
- Will help you change your mindset
- Will give you new connections