Make your life easier, get every post sent to your inbox by clicking here.
- You can get a cover made for $5 on http://www.Fiverr.com.
- You can write, organize, edit and format your book for Kindle, iBooks or PDF using a $45 program called Scrivener.
- You can publish your book to Kindle for free using Kindle Direct Publishing.
- You can buy a book that helps you see yourself as a writer – You Are A Writer by Jeff Goins.
- You can even take an on-line course (also by my friend Jeff Goins) that will teach you exactly what you need to get published. – TribeWriters.com
It’s no longer a matter of “if” you can get published. It’s only a matter of “when”. The when is totally dependent on you.
Writing takes discipline, vulnerability and guts. That’s the hard part.