In this episode of Quitter Conference Conversations we hear from someone who read the Quitter book the week before the conference because his wife bought it for him. Remember that if you want all the details on upcoming Quitter conferences you should head over to QuitterConference.com but for now sit back and listen to the story of James Reid and how he’s experiencing a whole new life because of the lessons he learned at the Quitter conference.
Guy who came and ended up figuring out how to transition from his day job to his dream job of design!
1. Wife bought the book for James and told him he needed to read it.
2. Manny Martinez told him he needed to go
3. Read the book a week going into the conference
4. 12 horrible bosses chapter struck him the most
5. Remembers being being unemployed and how unpleasant that was.
6. Realized he needed to take care of his family first.
7. Didn’t know what to expect at the conference – Jon read the book, workbook?
8. Two weeks later created a company/URL etc.
9. Still working at day job but set a goal to leave at the end of the summer b/c he wants to do it right.
10. Works on it at the right times.
11. Will this decision allow me to steward everything in my life?
Episode length: 14 minutes