If you’re a Rainmaker user or you’re thinking about becoming one, then you understand the power of on-line courses. You’re the kind of person that has purchased several and maybe you’ve even created some.
On Friday January 8th at 1pm CT you’re invited to learn how to build Rainmaker courses that serve your customers and sell well.
My co-host for the webinar is Roben-Marie Smith, an artist, digital educator and Rainmaker user.
Roben-Marie has sold her on-line art workshops to over 3,000 customers. She’s a generous teacher and an expert at making Rainmaker courses beautiful.
Frequently asked questions:
Will there be a replay?
Yes, anyone who registers for the webinar will receive a replay.
What EXACTLY will I learn in this class?
- How to build a beautiful member library.
- How to utilize the slick Rainmaker course navigation.
- How to build and sell a course in less than 40 days.
Are you going to hard sell me on some course?
Nope, I don’t hard sell. But because there’s more to building courses than we can cover in one webinar there will be an opportunity to join my Easy Rainmaker Course Creation program. This course saves you 30+ hours of your time by teaching you everything you need to know about building Rainmaker courses. You won’t have to search the Rainmaker knowledge base anymore and you’ll have personal coaching as you build and sell your course.
What do I need to attend this class that I’m so interested in?
- Click on the image below.
- Check your email inbox (you’ll receive a reminder one hour before the webinar too).
- Log in on Friday on your phone, tablet or computer. Show up a few minutes early so you have your software set up.