by: Agent Kevin Miller
In the Free Agent Underground discussion page today, I asked this:
- What fairly big life change have you accomplished or are working towards today with absolute commitment?
- Then…what was the turning point and conviction that made you take action and commit?
Examples, if you lost a lot of weight, made a big move, changed careers, went from sedentary to running a marathon…anything fairly drastic.
Again, what was it, and what ‘conviction’ caused you to finally go after it?
There were some stellar responses, just incredible sharing and insight. You can view them here: Free Agent Underground discussion page
I’ll be writing more on this tomorrow. Here is the show:
If you have some thoughts on this episode you can:
– Call in feedback to 615-200-TAKE (8253)
– Email me at [email protected].
– Leave a comment by clicking on the title of this episode and looking at the bottom of the page.